Whether you are at the start of your career or want to extend your business skills, IAAP membership offers a wealth of career-boosting benefits.
Join the IAAP today to find the job of your dreams, access money-saving discounts and enjoy exclusive opportunities to grow your career.
- Be the first to hear about lucrative career opportunities in your area through the Payrolljobsboard.com. Simply register for free to access job alerts, expert career advice and a 20% advertising discount.
- Update your professional skills through Accountingcpd.net. As an IAAP member, you can claim a 10% discount on over 30 online courses guaranteed to broaden your knowledge and keep you at the leading edge of your profession.
- Do you want to sharpen your business skills through online CPD? Now you can through The Professional Training Academy. Registered IAAP members get a 20% discount on the latest online business courses. With 12 months’ unlimited access to expert video tutorials and workbooks, you can learn at your own pace.
- Save even more money through an exclusive IAB Privileges scheme in association with IAAP. Enjoy countless discounts on everything from insurance and holidays to computers and office supplies. IAAP member access here.
- Extend your global business communications through Interlinguae – an internationally recognised translation and interpreting service. Whether you are an IAAP member running your own business, an accredited centre, or you’re employed, you can take advantage of a special discount on translation services.
- Peace of mind is priceless. That’s why as an IAAP member you gain access to a wealth of HMCA ((Hospital and Medical Care Association) discounts. Covering medical, dental and hospital cash plans to personal accident and travel plans, you can also get affordable life cover, income protection and vehicle breakdown products.
If you are an IAAP member, you can access these fantastic benefits by logging in here.
Please note: The IAAP reserves the right, at its full discretion, to remove, add or amend member benefits. Where benefits are discontinued, the IAAP will use its best endeavours to replace with others that are comparable or provide alternative value.